Any company that invests in employee development is investing in their own success. By training your employees, you are creating a workplace that is adaptive, flexible, and ready for change. While there are many training programs available, a few core courses are essential to your employees’ success at work as well as in their personal lives. Please find below the course categories where we provide customized training solutions.
- PMP® Certification
- Project Management Techniques
- Microsoft® Project 2013
- Microsoft® Project 2016
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Share Point 2013
- Six Sigma Yellow belt
- Six Sigma Green belt
- Six Sigma Black belt
- Change Management
- MoP-Foundation and Practitioner
- PfMP - Portfolio Management
- PgMP - Program Management Professional
- CAPM-Certified Associate Project Manager
- Agile and Scrum
- Agile Estimating and Planning
- Agile Methodologies
- PMI-ACP® Certification
- Certified Scrum Master
- PMI-PBA Certification
- CSPO-Certified Scrum Product Owner
- SAFe Scrum Master (SSM) Certification
- Leading SAFe 4.5 Certification
- SAFe ScrumXP
- SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager
- SAFe for Teams Certification Training
- Lean and Kanban
- PSM-Professional Scrum Master
- PSPO - Professional Scrum Product Owner
- ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Coaching
- Hadoop Essentials
- Big Data and Hadoop Development
- Hadoop Administration
- Python 101 Certification
- COBIT 5
- Angular JS 2.0
- DevOps Certification
- Android App Development
- iOS App Development
- Digital Marketing
- Data Science Foundation
- IoT - Internet of Things Foundation
- Digital and Social Selling Certified Associate Training Course
- Blockchain Training
- Business Case Writing
- Advanced Business Case Writing
- Financial Modeling with Excel
- Business Case Writing And Advanced Business Case Writing
- PMI-RMP® Certification
- Function Point Analysis
- PMI-PBA Certification
- Primavera P6 V8
- Finance For Non-Finance Professional
- PCI-DSS Foundation
- ECBA-Entry Certificate in Business Analysis
- CCBA-Certification of Competency in Business Analysis
Blended learning for corporate training is not only cost effective, but it is also a more natural way to learn and work
at the same time. In this article, I’ll reveal 7 top blended learning benefits for corporate training, so that you can empower
employees to become active participants in your company’s success.
The Blended learning benefits for Corporate training
- It offers the best of both worlds.
- It enhances corporate training effectiveness.
- It simplifies corporate training logistics.
- It is cost-effective.
- It allows your employees to have control over their training.
- It enhances employees soft skills.
- It facilitates corporate training feedback.
Please mention your city name while replying to this email so that we can offer better quote based on your city specific course and interest.
Looking for an Group discounts & In-House training, please contact us.
To know more details
There are many ways to reach us!
1. Contact us by Online Chat Support 24/7 – Click Here to chat
2. Call us at +1 315 636 0195, +1 315 636 0987 – there is always someone to take your call!